“Everyone that uses Harlan Hogan’s Porta Booth Pro is really happy with the way it makes them sound. It’s lightweight, easy to set-up, and totally worth the investment. TED-Ed has sent them to educators all over the world!”
– Jordan Reeves, TED-ED Program Facilitator
Our third generation Porta-Booth PRO is powered by world-renowned Auralex Acoustic Studiofoam. We’ve added new features like our ingenious Booth Lifter but managed to REDUCE it’s weight to just seven pounds!” – Harlan Hogan
Not long ago the vast majority of professional voice over sessions were recorded in full-fledged audio studios and auditions at casting directors and agent’s offices. Today, the home studio revolution has rendered that modus operandi all but extinct. A professional sounding recording space for finished work AND auditions is a requisite tool of the voiceover trade. If money and space are no object building or buying a human sized sound booth is ideal, but impractical and unaffordable for most performers. And when you are on-the-road hauling along acoustic materials or “portable” booths that weigh 50 to several hundred pounds is a daunting proposition.
But getting great audio in acoustically untreated spaces got a lot easier with the introduction of our original Porta-Booth and the Porta-Booth Pro our larger, more robust audio booth that serves as a permanent and portable recording solution. The Pro accommodates larger and longer microphones, lengthy scripts and e-reading devices. Now in its second generation – with countless improvements – the seven pound Porta-Booth Pro is the best-selling portable recording booth worldwide. It’s a professional quality sound studio that assembles in less than a minute – with the audio quality you’d expect from a human-sized sound booth – all at a fraction of the size and cost!
- Rugged 600 denier fabric / Only 7 pounds / Air travels as checked or carry-on luggage in its included travel bag
- 120% larger than the Porta-Booth Plus / Unique sonic stage “Auditorium” design.
- All interior surfaces treated with Auralex Acoustics Studiofoam #1 choice recording pros worldwide
- 2 way zippered bottom and rear slots for shot-gun mics cables boom arms. Corner straps add rigidity
- Anti-sway strap & Booth Lifter for boom arm mounting. Assembles in seconds Just close two zippers.