Multiple-Gauge High and Low Frequency Wire Networks for Accurate Music Reproduction The cables connecting your studio components can be the weakest link in your signal chain. Monster Studiolink is designed to meet the critical demands of the studio environment. Two multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced wire networks preserve clarity and presence, and patented Time Correct windings provide a phase-accurate, open soundstage with precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs. Studiolink’s durable jacket is ultra-flexible for use in tight spots and holds up after years of use.
- New in No Frills packaging
- Gold contact 1/4 inch connectors
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Precision wound Time Correct construction provides extremely accurate musical reproduction
- Ultra-flexible, durable jacket for ease of use and prolonged life, even in the tightest situations