Model: GOLD INSTRUMENT-06R
- Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-R Guitar Pedal Effects/Instrument Cables provide crystal-clear tone and a drop-dead silent background. The top choice for wiring professional recording studios for decades, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables exhibit amazing clarity and preserve the unique personality of your instrument and effects.
- Engineered for the highest level of transparency, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables are constructed with a conductive polymer sub-shield, an Ultra High Density (UHD) spiral shield, and an oxygen-free copper (OFC) core. For musicians on the move, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables are also designed with a carbon impregnated PVC anti-static shield layer to prevent all handling noise.
- Wired with Mogami Guitar/Instrument High Impedance Cable, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables feature high definition sound ideal for use with acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, pedal effects, and other unbalanced instrument cable applications.
- This Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-06R Guitar Instrument Cable is a 6 foot length. The Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-R Guitar Instrument Cable series is also available in 1, 2, 3, 10, 18, and 25 foot lengths.
- Mogami Lifetime “No Excuses” Warranty: all brand new Mogami cables include Mogami’s Limited Lifetime “No Excuses” Warranty to the original purchaser and are proudly supported by Mogami and their dedicated network of Authorized Resellers. Please reference the entirety of Mogami Cable’s Limited Lifetime “No Excuses” Warranty specification for complete details.
GOLD INSTRUMENT-06R Reviews
“Top Quality Cable”
I wanted high quality cables to connect my guitar into my pedalboard, and the pedalboard to the Sky. I care a great deal about the tone and minimizing noise, and dont want a finicky connection or other troubles. This is a great cable. It feels nice and makes a solid connection. It’s flexible but only firm enough to coil easily.Before this cable, I was using a few cheap standard cable. I didnt realize how much noise I was getting in another cable before I switched to this one. The generic cable was not as well shielded, and it picked up a lot of non-refundable buzz and hum. This Mogami is well-shielded and quieter. I like it a lot. Its mad expensive for a cable, but then again, Ive spent good money on the pedals for my pedalboard, and it really doesnt make sense to invest lots of money on pedals and then skimp on the wires. If you purchase a excellent cable similar to this, it is a quieter and clearer audio, and you wont want to go back to a inexpensive cable.
Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-06R Guitar Instrument Cable, 1/4″ TS Male Plugs, Gold Contacts, Right Angle and Straight Connectors, 6 Foot Review | GOLD INSTRUMENT-06R Review
“Blows Monster Out Of The Water! ”
In my experience with several different kinds and attributes of instrument cables, I have discovered Mogami to be unparalleled in terms of their build quality, durability, near-silent operation, and seamless reproduction of my instruments tone profile with no coloration. Before discovering this particular brand, I begrudgingly bought Dragon cables beneath the false assumption that they were better than anything else on the market. Once I discovered that one of my favourite guitarists utilizes these wires religiously, I decided to give Mogami a chance.In short, doing this was the best choice I’ve made in building my collection of high-quality wires. Performance-wise, these put Monster cables to pity with flawless sound reproduction and virtually silent managing. With respect to reliability, these once again far outshine anything Monster or their opponents have to give. While I admittedly liked the fully gold-plated layout of the Monster cables, I found the interface between the strong metallic connector and the cable to be a weak point from the structure, and as such, needed to replace one cable twice within the span of three years. With Mogami cables, I have not once experienced a problem with build quality at the almost two years I have owned this item. The connections are VERY heavy-duty and will hold up for years no matter if youre a bedroom studio audiophile like myself or a vacationing musician.PROS:1. Heavy duty construction with no apparent weak joints to neglect unexpectedly2. Crystal-clear sound transmission with minimal interference or handling-noise3. Fantastic durability, reliability, and qualityCons:1. These cables have a somewhat intimidating price-point; however, that is certainly a case of you get what you pay for.2. If you presently use transistor/solid-state gear, then you might not experience the complete benefit of updating your cables past the midrange alternatives available from different businesses. These cables really shine when playing valve state equipment or high quality studio gear.Overall:A must buy for any musican who is serious about every facet of the rig and is prepared to shell out a bit of money for truly outstanding gear. Not advised, however, for those playing through entry-level gear. I hope all of you like these cables as far as I do.