Air has the ideal physical properties for absorbing impact and shock, and when playing for hours, a guitar or bass doesn’t get any lighter.
Guitar and bass players familiar with that end-of-the-gig tight shoulder caused by conventional straps can now find relief with the KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap–the only guitar strap to utilize patented air cell core technology for increased comfort and strength. Made from heavy-duty reinforced black lycra and neoprene, this strap provides enough elasticity needed for relief and shock absorption without being overly stretchy or bouncy like most other comfort straps. Woven construction of the 3″ wide shoulder pad ensures that the strap will lie smoothly on the shoulder, move easily on clothing or skin, and wick away moisture.
The AirCell Guitar Strap is fully adjustable from 46″ to 56″. To guarantee a perfect fit, please measure your current strap length to make sure it falls within this range.
So click the “Add To Cart” button above, strap on your heaviest guitar and play for hours!
- STYLE MEETS COMFORT: Take a load off your shoulder with AirCell technology. The unique air cells on the underside of this strap offer flexibility and cushion that deliver unparalleled lasting comfort.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED: The 3″ wide neoprene shoulder pad disperses the weight of your instrument evenly across your shoulder and back, allowing you to play for longer periods without strain or discomfort.
- MOISTURE WICKING: By trapping air with specialized materials, this strap lies smoothly on the shoulder and back, moves easily on clothing or skin, and wicks away sweat to allow your shoulder to breath.
- FITS MOST: Fully adjustable length from 46″ – 56″ to fit most players and instruments. Strap ends feature top-grade stitched leather for durability and a secure fit onto strap buttons or strap locks.
- MADE TO LAST: The AirCell Guitar Strap not only features a modern look but a long-lasting design that will prove to be a wise investment throughout the years. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.