The ESP EC-100 AT Electric Guitar is one of the best values in a serious, hard-rocking electric guitar. The EC-100 sports a pair of ESP LH-150 pickups that generate super sustained distortion. Maple neck with rosewood fret board on a basswood body provides great resonance while the shorter 24-3/4″ scale makes note bending a breeze. the EC-100AT is perfect for beginning players who want a good-feeling, good-sounding electric guitar for rock, metal, and other music genres.
- The EC-100AT BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard.
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- It has a 24.75″ Scale and a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- The pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-150(b)/LH-150(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch