Ernie Ball Cables feature a high-end design made with superior components that are built to last. Ernie Ball Cables transmit a clean transparent signal that is superbly quiet while accurately and faithfully delivering all the frequencies your instrument produces. These cables feature a dual-shielded, dual-conductor design and custom shell casing resulting in a tangle-resistant cable with clear sound, low handling noise, and roadworthy durability. 30′ coiled white instrument cable with one straight and one angled end. Part number 6045.
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper to resist corrosion
- Flexible, tangle resistant construction
- Dual-shielded, dual-conductor design for durability and low noise
- Voiced for a natural, transparent sound with balanced frequency response
- Durable shell casing for lasting performance